Key Benefits of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger® Keratin Intensive Treatment®:
– Multiple applications: To be used as a professional service, either as Step 2 of the KeraTriplex® 2-Step Repair Treatment or alone under heat as an intense moisturising service. It is also recommended as a weekly Take Home product to maintain health and vitality of the hair.
– Awapuhi Extract: Restores moisture, softens the cuticle and offers brilliant shine.
– Exclusive KeraTriplex: Helps to rebuild and repair damaged hair all the way to the core and provide a sacrificial shield to the hair surface, protecting it from environmental and other forms of damage.
– Keratin/Hydrolyzed Keratin/Oxidized Keratin: This unique blend of keratin proteins has varying molecular weights to allow penetration into the cortex to restore strength, repair the cuticle layer and bind to the surface to prevent further damage; the keratin Paul Mitchell use is the closest in structure to human hair, meaning that the order of amino acids is nearly identical; if you imagine the teeth of a zipper, where one side is the human hair structure and the other is KeraTriplex, the alignment is so closely matched that they literally “zip” and form a tight bond within the structure of the hair itself.
– Awapuhi Extract: The Paul Mitchell exclusive, lipid-rich extract balances moisture and helps prevent dryness.
– Panthenol: Provides long-lasting moisture, improves manageability, reduces the formation of split ends, improves the condition of damaged hair, thickens hair and adds shine.
– Wheat Amino Acids: Powerful moisturiser proven to penetrate hair; increases moisture at the equilibrium, imparts gloss, makes hair feel smooth and conditions without tackiness.
Paraben free. Colour safe.
Use Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger® Keratin Intensive Treatment® weekly. Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair. Leave on 3-5 minutes. Rinse. Ideal for colour-treated and chemically processed hair.